About Home Health & Hospice Care in Southern NH
Home Health & Hospice Care has been a provider of home care and hospice services since 1883, making us the region’s most experienced Visiting Nurse Association. Serving 25 communities in southern New Hampshire including Manchester, Nashua, Derry, Salem, Merrimack and beyond, we provide traditional home care, inclusive of nursing, rehabilitation, therapies, medical social work, licensed nursing assistants, as well as homemakers and companions. Our Hospice team cares for patients in their homes, in nursing facilities, and in the Community Hospice House, which is owned and operated by Home Health & Hospice Care. We pride ourselves on having superior outcomes, cutting-edge technology and being leaders in disease management. Patients, clinicians, and physicians choose Home Health & Hospice Care for these reasons and many more.About Home Health and Hospice Care
Home Health & Hospice Care provides trusted patient centered services that enhance each individual’s independence and quality throughout life.
- People deserve basic, patient-centered health care, and are encouraged to take responsibility for his/her health.
- Home health, hospice, palliative care and community services extending from birth to death are critical and cost-effective components to an individual’s wellness over time.
- Health promotion and education are critical and cost-effective components in facilitating disease prevention and healing at home.
- Patients, significant loved ones, employees, volunteers, and business partners deserve to be treated with honesty and respect.
- Employees are the most valued resource in fulfilling HHHC’s mission, and their perspective and participation in decision-making is encouraged.
- An informed employee is an empowered employee.
- An ongoing commitment to employee education, to the continuing improvement of clinical practice, and to the creation of a culture that rewards skill enhancement serves to increase HHHC’s ability to deliver the best health care possible.
- HHHC is a significant strategic partner creating value within the continuum of care.
- HHHC is committed to looking continuously for ways to increase quality, efficiency and productivity in providing care.
- HHHC’s Board of Directors, management, volunteers and staff are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and to full compliance with all laws and regulations governing the agency.
2016 Annual Report
View our 2016 Annual Report
View our agency’s Form 990 Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax