Home Health & Hospice Care Employee Benefits
Benefits Plans for Fiscal Year 2018 (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018)*
100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance (Anthem)
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance AD&D (Anthem)
- Short-Term Disability (Anthem)
- Long-Term Disability (Anthem)
- Employee Assistance Program (MKS Performance Solutions) – offered to all employees regardless of status
- Paid Time Off – Earned Time (covers agency holidays, personal time, sick time and vacation, as examples) – part or full-time status working at least 40 hours biweekly
Benefits with Employee/Employer Contributions
- Medical Insurance (Harvard Pilgrim: 2 HMO Options: LP Plan & Elevate Health; 1 Health Savings Account Plan; Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for deductible after first $1,500 (for the LP and Elevate Plans); 3 requirements for HRA/Employer Contributions to HSA Plan.
- Dental Insurance (Northeast Delta Dental)
- Vision Plan (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses (administration costs are paid by employer; CGI Benefits Solutions)
- 403(b) Plan with discretionary matching contributions (Principal Financial)
- Retirement Plan Education and Consultation
- Voluntary buy up options for Life and AD&D insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren) at nominal rates for employees (Anthem)
- Tuition Reimbursement (for employees 20 or more hours per week); reimbursement up to $2,000 in FY; 15% discount at Rivier University; 10% at SNHU!
- Professional Development (Relias Learning) for additional CEUs and completing annual mandatories
*must be benefits eligible working 30 or more hours per week (or 130 hours per month) unless noted.
Take the next step in your career with us! Browse open positions and available job opportunities at HHHC. View Available Jobs »