Community Hospice House Visitor Policy
Thank you for choosing Home Health and Hospice Care to care for your loved one. At the Community Hospice House (CHH), as in all healthcare environments, we must balance the delivery of compassionate care with the need to minimize exposure to Covid-19 to our staff, patients and visitors. Therefore, we have developed the following policies effective as of 07/07/2022. These policies will be reviewed daily and are subject to change.
- All patients admitted to CHH will be screened for COVID-19
- Patients with positive COVID test results will be allowed one daily compassionate visit with 2 visitors. Compassionate visitors must wear full PPE.
- All visitors, including the compassionate visitors wearing PPE, will complete the following screening procedure:
- Enter through the front door and complete the self-screening measure
- Remain masked with a medical grade (surgical) mask throughout visit
- Practice social distancing and good hand hygiene (washing and sanitizing)
- Visitors who are COVID positive or have been exposed to someone who is COVID positive, or are experiencing or exhibiting symptoms of illness and/or fever are not permitted to visit
- Please keep the number of visitors to six people at one time
- Common areas (except for the kitchen) are open with social distance recommendations in place; we are requesting no more than six people in a space at one time
- Please note that, for safety purposes, the front door is locked from 10:00 PM until 6 AM daily. Visitors can gain entry during these hours by using the door bell.
Thank you again for your patience and for choosing us to care for your loved one. We appreciate your adherence to this policy and in doing so, keeping all the staff, visitors and patients at CHH safe and healthy. If you have any questions about the visitor policy or would like assistance with a visit, please call (603) 595-5688 and ask to speak with the Hospice House Manager.