Community Hospice House Visitor Policy
Thank you for choosing Home Health and Hospice Care to care for your loved one. At the Community Hospice House (CHH), as in all healthcare environments, we must balance the delivery of compassionate care with the need to minimize exposure to Covid-19 to our staff, residents and visitors. Therefore, we have developed the following policies effective 12/3/21. These policies will be reviewed daily and are subject to change.
- All patients admitted to CHH will be screened for COVID-19.
- All visitors, including the compassionate visitor wearing PPE, will complete the following screening procedure:
- Please enter through the front door to be screened.
- Any visitor experiencing or exhibiting symptoms of illness and/or fever >100.00 will not be allowed to visit.
- Unvaccinated visitors who traveled internationally will need to quarantine for 10 days or quarantine for 7 days with a negative PCR after 3 days of quarantine.
- Visiting hours are: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- A maximum of 8 individual visitors, throughout the patient entire stay at CHH, will be allowed during visitor hours.
- A maximum of 4 individual visitors will be allowed in the patient’s room at one time.
- A maximum of 2 of the 8 individual visitors will be designated to visit after hours at the CHH.
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask at all times and practice good hand hygiene/use hand sanitizer/practice social distancing.
- All visitors should remain in their loved ones room for the duration of the visit. Visitors are not allowed in the any of the common areas, including the kitchen, so please plan accordingly.
- Patients with Positive COVID test results will have restrictions on visitors. Daily compassionate visit from with 2 visitors will be allowed, with visitors wearing full PPE.
Thank you again for your patience and for choosing us to care for your loved one. If you have any questions about the visitor policy, or would like assistance with a visit, please call (603) 595-5688 and ask to speak with the Hospice House Manager.
- Given current local COVID-19 transmission rates, there will be no exceptions to the visitor policy.
- We will ask you to acknowledge this safety measure by signing a paper copy of this policy.
- We appreciate your adherence to this rule and in doing so, keeping all the staff, visitors and guests at CHH safe and healthy.