LNA Scholarship Program
Home Health & Hospice Care, in conjunction with the agency’s founding organization, The Good Cheer Society, is pleased to announce that a new scholarship has been established by The Good Cheer Society to support a person interested in pursuing a career as a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA).
Beginning immediately, Home Health & Hospice Care is accepting applications for a scholarship for the Licensed Nursing Assistant course. It will cover tuition and related expenses for the 110-hour course offered by several nursing schools in southern New Hampshire.
- Once you obtain your NH LNA license, you will become a full-time LNA of Home Health and Hospice Care with a generous benefits and paid time off package including tuition reimbursement to further your education.
- As a new LNA, you would receive a preceptor and training to assist in your transition to becoming a homecare provider.
Application deadline is January 31, 2023.
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and written
- Ability to learn computer documentation
- Reliable auto with insurance
- Clean driving record
- Successful completion of requirements of an approved program by Home Health and Hospice Care
- Successful attainment of Licensed Nursing Assistant (must have a social security number in order to apply for state exam and license)
- Successful Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Satisfactory criminal background check and other screenings
Click here to apply for your LNA Scholarship!
- Strong desire to care for patients in the community and willingness to travel in all the towns served
- Scheduled to work every other weekend
- Must meet all vaccination requirements
- Willing to dedicate at least one year of employment to Home Health and Hospice. A “loan forgiveness” document must be signed before accepting $3,000 payment (tuition is paid directly to LNA program with remainder paid to LNA student).
- (Physical Demands) Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push, and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with no restrictions.
- CPR certification
- Once job offer is accepted, an online job application and onboarding process is required.